What Can You Do?
- Donate to Latitude Care Network where 100% of your donation will reach programmes that are changing lives every day.
- Become a volunteer
- Become a Campaigner
- Spread the word by forwarding information about us to others.
- Support our partners who are also tackling issues of Social Inequality.
Becoming a volunteer
The majority of Latitude Care Network services are delivered by our dedicated and committed volunteers. They are our most valuable asset of the organisation. As a volunteer, you have an opportunity to actively contribute and become involved in delivering our services and programmes.
For further information on becoming a volunteer, please get in touch.
People volunteer for many reasons and in many different ways.
There is a great deal of satisfaction that comes from making a difference. You can experience working for causes that you are interested in, or assist in creating change in areas that are important to you. You can build new skills and meet new friends. This contributes to activities that support the well-being of clients and you the volunteers.
Volunteering in not-for-profit organisations or projects is undertaken:
- To be of benefit to the community and the volunteer;
- Of the volunteer’s own free will and without coercion;
- For no financial payment rather than reimbursements of expense or any other costs incurred while carrying out duties for the organisation;
- In designated volunteer positions only or as delegated by line manger or helping out colleagues.
For further information on our volunteering programme and leaflet, please get in touch.